Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Worldwide?

While travelling with USA Basketball and during a few other events, we all got to know a terrific person, William Wesley. He was given the great 'nickname' of Worldwide Wes, as he had more friends and contacts in places all around the world than a whole plane full of others on the trip.

The more I got to know Wes, the more I liked him.

And, on the night of the terrible Detroit-Indiana incident at Auburn Hills, Wes was one of the very few people to do what was right - at risk to his own body, he grabbed players and walked them back to the safety of the lockers.

He is a real pro. Honest and straightforward. Willing to solve problems by 'doing the right thing' time and time again. A real pleasure to work with and to get to know.

Anyway, that is a long-winded intro and an honest salute to "Worldwide Wes" but it also serves as a way to intro my next point in this blog: It is becoming worldwide!

In the past week to ten days, I have had blog inquiries and comments from readers in the following countries:

Australia
Bulgaria
Canada
China
Great Britain
Italy
Japan
Spain

If you are reading this from some other country or territory, please let me know with a comment or an email. I will try to keep the list. I don't plan on buying any great blog/software to track the hits.

###

No comments: