Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ode to Donald Trump, Bobby Knight and the Indiana Primary

How many of you remember Bobby Knight's expletive-laced, raving maniac, totally out-of-control - "I'm not losing to Purdue" - rant?

Well, I was thinking about the new and perfect marriage of the former head basketball coach of the Indiana Hoosiers with the crazy, dangerous, demagogue Donald Trump, currently seeking nomination for the most important job in the United States of America.

Using your imagination, fade to black as you conjure up the image of Trump and Knight addressing a team of campaign workers later on today, the day of the Indiana primary.

***

“If you’re not going to (work), then I’m getting the F#$& outta here. If you’re not going to cover (Ted Cruz), if you’re just going to let him drive by you, and if the rest of you are just going to let them get the (votes) (outside the three-second-lane), and drive all the way in here without one guy challenging him, then I'm leaving, and you guys will run ’til you can’t eat supper. I’m tied out this S#$&. I’m sick and F@#$ing tired of our (996 delegate) record.

“I’m sick and F#$%ing tired of losing (Tippecanoe County). I’m not here to F#$% around this week. You may be. I’m not,

“Now, I’ll F#$%ing guarantee you, that if we don’t (get the nomination) Tuesday night, your not going to believe the next four F@#$ing days,

“I am not here to get my ass beat (in Cleveland).

“You better F@#$ing understand that right now. This is absolute F@#$ing bulls#$%.

“I will run your ass right into the ground, you’ll think last night was a F@#$ing picnic.

“I’m not going to sit around here for another year with (996 delegates) in this F@#$ing (party). You will not put me in that F@#$ing position again, or you will G-Damn pay for it like you would not F#$@ing believe.

“Well, you better get your head out of your ass."

The original (not safe for office speakers).

No comments: