Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Maybe I'm Amazed

It's been a while since I just posted a great music find.

I'll give you the progression.

An e-mail blast from MASHABLE noted the fashion trends of the Woodstock era.  One of the muddy fashionista was wearing a fur vest although the concert was in the summer. It reminded me of a fur that Paul McCartney wore on his self-titled album.

I set off online and came across some interesting "Venus & Mars" era McCartney which led me to this.

The preamble with McCartney notes they "approached" Harvey Weinstein or Miramax and it was amongst his first films.

Nice.




Some random thoughts ... Film was shot in The Kingdome in Seattle. ... God Bless Linda.  ... I never liked Silly Love Songs ... Horn section is pretty good, as is Denny Laine, an original member of the Moody Blues. I also followed Mike McCartney, Paul's brother, on Twitter. (Mike McGear ... aka Flash Harry).


No comments: