|Siyani Chambers and the agony of defeat (Getty)|
Be sure to visit: http://www.digitalsportsdesk.com - Here's a sampling:
What They're Talking About - Sunday, March 23, 2014:
The real news between the lines of the reported news.
1. March Madness: Stephen F. Austin and Mercer remain but John Harvard sent home.
2. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie: Wouldn't it have made more sense to open Baseball in Australia with a little Monday Night action? (Avoiding NCAAs?)
3. Mark Sanchez OUT! "We'll always have the butt fumble to remember him by"
4. Michael Vick IN! "Same old J-E-T-S."
5. Dog Days of the NBA: Proceed to Playoffs, Go Directly to Playoffs. Do not pass Go. Do Not collect $200.
6. PGA Tour proceeds with their Tiger in the Tank. Maybe The Masters?
7. Dozen for the Bruins: The Boston Bruins dropped their first two after the Olympic break but haven't lost since March 1st
8. North Dakota State: Coach Saul Phillips broke down with emotion post game ... "It's why I do what I do." Amen.
9. Dayton Flyers: Cinderellas only punch one ticket for the Sweet 16. What will Sunday bring?
10. Duke and Syracuse out? Well, at least the USA Basketball World Championship team has its coaches back.