Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Monday, September 12, 2011

"Home at Last"

Home, at last!
WABAN, Massachusetts -  After a three year sojourn, we are finally settling into a new home in beautiful New England.  It began with a dream in 2007 but became a bit of a nightmare in the tough times of 2008 and beyond.  But, it is now a dream becoming reality.  A new home provides that new beginning, like the start of the new school year.

To celebrate?

As I often do, I try to find the right song and the perfect set of lyrics to describe the situation at hand.  Today, I think I've found the perfect song.  Here we go...
"I know this super highway
This bright familiar sun
I guess that I'm the lucky one
Who wrote that tired sea song
Set on this peaceful shore
You think you've heard this one before. 
Well the danger on the rocks is surely past
Still I remain tied to the mast
Could it be that I have found my home at last
Home at last."

-- Steely Dan





No comments: