Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Friday, July 24, 2009

T-Minus Nine Days and it's Pan Mass Challenge time ...


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NATION? DO-NATION!

The fund raising is going quite well but I'm hoping to raise another $1,220 to attain the lofty goal of $2,000 (US) dollars which will go DIRECTLY to research for the Dana-Farber cancer curing efforts at some of the finest medical institutions in Massachusetts.

Take a look at my profile on the PMC site and poke around a bit. BUT PLEASE take a second to donate $10 or $20 bucks... whatever you can afford. I rarely participate in the big fund-raisers but will hope to ride in the PMC each year for the rest of my life. So, I ask that everyone who reads The Blog @ TerryLyons.com consider a small donation.

See:

http://www.pmc.org/egifts/TL0089

No comments: