Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Memo to US Media... yes you Wolfie boy.

I do not care whether bin Laden was armed or not and who was alongside him, aiding and harboring the criminal. I don't care where he lived/hid and I leave it up to the Dept. of State to deal with Pakistan. I did not celebrate bin Laden's death because I still mourn the hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of lives lost and/or forever changed. I am still angry about the events of Sept. 11, 2001 - and other terrorists acts both before and after that terrible day. I believe bin Laden and his associates are responsible for many of those gutless acts. I do not care where he was shot or how he was buried and I don't need to see any pictures or further proof. Lastly, dear media, within your 24/7 ratings driven bin Laden coverage, it might be more productive to do a telethon so people can donate money to the USA's wounded warriors, or to victims of the natural disasters in Japan and US southern states. We've had enough bin Laden. Thank you. Over and out....

No comments: