Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Beatles, The Rolling Stones or The Who?

The age old question can never be answered properly.  My answer changes daily, depending on the music on my iPod or the band that's toured most recently. I'll never be able to decide.  Why?

Sears or Roebuck?

Eastman or Kodak?

Ben or Jerry?

Avis or Hertz?

Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell?

Magic or Bird?

Chamberlain, Russell, Magic, Bird, MJ, Dr. J, West or Oscar?

Orr or Potvin?  - I digress.  That's a no-brainer (Yes, Peter May and Brian, it's Orr).

After a double dose of The Who, first at the stunning new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, then at my local TD Boston Garden, my focus was on The WHO and the Quadrophenia Tour.  But, then a good buddy sent me a clip of The Fab Faux doing Abbey Road and another bud sent an interesting medley of Stones, complete with a cameo by Sheryl Crow.  In his pair of clips, one included a NYC show from MSG that I was lucky enough to attend.

Here we go, for a little Tuesday entertainment.





No comments: