Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jessica to make NYC debut this Wed

This Wed, LA-based singer-songwriter and pianist extraordinaire, Jessica Callahan, will be making her New York City debut in an exclusive, by-invite ONLY showcase at Gibson's famed "Hit Factory" studio.  

Here is a recent review from Donna Mckenzie, a highly respected radio personality from Houston, Texas where Jessica Callahan recently 'wowed 'em' at 88 Keys.

Houston Music Scene; Donna Mckenzie at KHJK 103.7 FM – “Tuesday, another gifted being came into my world: Jessica Callahan, whose graceful vibrancy, serious musical skills and wildly attuned heart have motivated some of the most talented people I know to action. She came in to the studio; we began a conversation, part of which was broadcast live, the rest of which I am certain will be ongoing, as I am now on her team of admiring supporters, suited up for the journey of bringing her soul – ringing poetry in music to a fuller audience. 

To my NYC contacts, please let me know if you are interested in witnessing the beauty of a new artist emerge in NYC.  

No comments: