Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TL to Ride in Pan Mass Challenge: August 2


How cool!  A wonderful person who helps organize the Pan Mass Challenge noticed one of my posts for fund raising for the bike race and sent a log a nice note to help me direct my blog, facebook and tweet audiences to the right page for donations.  

In case you missed it, I am riding in the Pan Mass Challenge (a 2-day event of which I'm signed up to do a (long) 1-day excursion of 70+ miles through Eastern Mass in the Wellesley area.

I am riding in honor and in memory of:

Coach Chuck Daly
Coach Jim Valvano and the V Foundation
Shelby Strother, the great columnist of Florida Today, Denver Post and Detroit News.
and, my late brother, Timothy F Lyons III

Check this out:

The PMC folks wrote:

I caught your fundraising tweet and I have a suggestion for a more direct connection:


And if you want to be so bold as to suggest a fundraising amount you can add that after the link.

Thanks for riding and good luck with your fundraising.

No comments: