Fanatics

NFLShop.com - Customized NFL Gear

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Celtics Blog - Live ....

Welcome to the very first Courtside Live Blog at TD Banknorth Garden in Boston... Let's see how this goes tonight. I will be tapping in some notes and impressions from the NJ Nets at Boston Celtics game as I write my next column for Basketball 24/7.co.uk

I'm putting the finishing touches on a think-piece post NCAA Final Four with some impressions of Detroit.

Meanwhile, I'll be chronicling the final regular season games for the Boston Celtics as they prepare for the 2009 NBA Playoffs. Follow along and - PLEASE - provide some direct feedback in the comment section, so I know if this concept is worth it or not?

TL

NOTES: Tip off time is about 7:40pm tonight. Intros completed. Great national anthem by sax player/Boston public school teacher Elan Trotman. See his work at: http://www.myspace.com/elantrotman


No comments: